Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our commitment to your well-being goes far beyond the services we provide. It's important for you to be a part of every decision made about your oral health care, and we encourage you to ask any questions so you can get the answers you need. Here are a few of the questions we hear most frequently, but you are always welcome to contact our office if you need more information.
- Do you accept emergency patients?
- When should I schedule my child’s first dental visit?
- What are the benefits of white fillings?
- Why are dental implants so popular?
- What is gum disease, and how do I know if I have it?
- Why doesn't dental insurance cover everything like my medical insurance does?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Do you offer financing options?